sexta-feira, agosto 17, 2007

ramborolepepiro;

I was thinking... I forgot so many things... I tried a lot of different ways... I though that my dreams will come true earlier. I trully hope. I am trying to wait, but I cant handle it. I cant wait so long. I have needs, I have wishes, I have dreams. I am a human being, I am not an animal. I have feelings and brain. I can think by myself, I can do hard things. I am not afraid of sadness. I am afraid just because I dont wanna be here, I dont wanna wait, I dont wanna put my dreams away. I never found a good dream, you know? I though that I dont had it. My life was empty - still empty - but I can see a future. I dont know if it's a good future, or not.... I just wanna go to MY future, my destiny and do what I have to do. I wanna the right of make my own choices. Can I?
*Desabafo.com.diandra*

0 palpites bem-vindos!: